11 Jul Tenant Disappeared?
What To Do Next…
Friday August 16, 2019, 10:00 am to 12:00 pm
$69 AACSC Members / $79 Non-Member
Reservations not cancelled 48 hours prior to program will be billed.
AACSC Education Center
333 W. Broadway, Suite 101, Long Beach, CA 90802
Call or Email Rachael to Register
firstname.lastname@example.org – Phone: 562.426.8341
Presented by: Patti “Widget” Fast Evict Services
Having a tenant disappear on you can make landlords confused as to how to process, and the rules for what you can and cannot do.
At some point in your time as a landlord, you will be faced with an empty or half-empty unit, wondering where your tenant is. The Hospital? Jail? Or they just left.
What do you do now? Patti “Widget” from Fast Evict has the answers. She will explain everything you need to know when your tenant is MIA, such as:
- They didn’t give me notice, so how much rent can I charge?
- Where do I send the itemized disposition of security deposit?
- What about the items they left behind?
- How do I go after the money they still owe?
- They didn’t even leave the keys; what do I do now?
- I found out my tenant is in jail; now what?