29 Mar Rent Relief Program Webinars
6:00 pm – 7:17 pm on the following Thursdays
*Thursday, April 1, 2021
Residential Properties in L.A. County (Excluding Long Beach
*Thursday, April 22, 2021:
Residential Properties in Long Beach
Instructor: Ron Kingston, California Strategic Advisors
Bruce Menke, Menke Law Firm, APC
SPONSORED BY: MENKE LAW FIRM, APC
Come join AACSC as we look in to the new COVID-19 Rent Relief Program that is now open in certain areas of L.A. County and will be continuing to open in specific cities. Learn how the program, through SB91, will pay landlords 80% of the past due rent owed if they agree to forgive the remaining 20% for rents between April 1, 202, and March 31, 2021, by eligible households.
- What are the requirements for Landlords and/or Tenants?
- Learn how to complete the application along with Information / Documentation needed.
- What to do with FORMER Tenants owing back rent.
- What happens if a Tenant or Landlord refuses to participate with the program
- How much can a property owner collect with the program?