Rent Relief Program Webinars

Rent Relief Program Webinars

6:00 pm – 7:17 pm on the following Thursdays

*Thursday, April 1, 2021

Residential Properties in L.A. County (Excluding Long Beach

*Thursday, April 22, 2021:

Residential Properties in Long Beach

Instructor: Ron Kingston, California Strategic Advisors

Bruce Menke, Menke Law Firm, APC

SPONSORED BY: MENKE LAW FIRM, APC

Come join AACSC as we look in to the new COVID-19 Rent Relief Program that is now open in certain areas of L.A. County and will be continuing to open in specific cities. Learn how the program, through SB91, will pay landlords 80% of the past due rent owed if they agree to forgive the remaining 20% for rents between April 1, 202, and March 31, 2021, by eligible households.

  • What are the requirements for Landlords and/or Tenants?
  • Learn how to complete the application along with Information / Documentation needed.
  • What to do with FORMER Tenants owing back rent.
  • What happens if a Tenant or Landlord refuses to participate with the program
  • How much can a property owner collect with the program?

LOCATION: This will be a ZOOM Webinar – Register Below or Download the Flyer.

Rent Relief Program Registration Form

If you are a Non-Member, upon submitting this form you will be forwarded to Paypal to complete the transaction with your Credit Card or Paypal Account.
  • If you are a member, please provide your member number.
  • Please select your intentions for the Residential Properties in Long Beach Webinar.
  • $0.00