15 Jun HOT TOPICS – YEARLY MAINTENANCE
Saving Money Through Preventative Maintenance and Planning for the Year
THURSDAY, AUGUST 5, 2021 – 3:00pm – 5:00pm
Do you find yourself repairing appliances at the last minute? Does the stress of strategically planning your yearly maintenance get the best of you? Join our speaker, Frank Alvarez, a licensed contractor and the Operations Director of Buffalo Maintenance, Inc, and learn about the best preventative plan that works for you and your property in order to save expenses for the year.
This presentation will include:
- How to avoid conflict between you and your contractor during projects
- How to proactively address expectations before the agreement is made
- How to avoid the risk of extra costs, delays/changes, and defective workmanship
- Take steps to reduce costs on your property
- What maintenance areas to focus on during specific seasons
- Identify8ing life expectancy for common items
RESERVATION REQUIRED – RESERVE TODAY!
COST: Members $29 – Non-Members $39
LOCATION: AACSC Education Center, 333 W Broadway Suite 101, Long Beach, CA 90802
CONTACT Francella Fierro at our office (562.426.8341) or email [email protected]
REGISTER ONLINE BELOW!
(You will be taken to Paypal to complete your payment.)