02 Apr HOT TOPICS – Disabilities
TENANT AND APPLICANT DISABILITIES –
MODIFICATION AND ACCOMMODATIONS
Wednesday, February 19, 2020
11:30 am – 1:30pm
INSTRUCTOR: Patti “Widget” from Widget’s Way
Disability discrimination complaints have risen in California. No two situations are alike, making it a challenge to properly comply with ADA laws. This presentation will clear up any confusion surrounding this issue.
To be Discussed:
- What is a Reasonable Request
- Determining Disability Eligibility
- Properly Handling an Accommodation / Modification Request
- Landlord Responsibilities, Liabilities and Cost
- What to do if they have a Service Animal
Cost: $29 Member / $39 Non-Member
BRING YOUR LUNCH!
Seating is limited to 30, so reserve TODAY!
AACSC Education Center
333 W. Broadway, Suite 101, Long Beach, CA 90802
Call or Email Rachael to Register
email@example.com – Phone: 562.426.8341