12 Jun Assistive Animals: Fins, Fur & Feathers
THURSDAY, JULY 25, 2019
Registration: 9:30 am / Class: 10:00 am to 12 noon
Assistive animals for persons with disabilities is one of the hottest fair housing topics in the rental housing industry. Regional Director for Marketing and Training, Patti “Widget” from Fast Eviction Services will explain the legal requirements of ADA as it pertains to assistive animals, especially with the rights and responsibilities of managers and property owners.
- What to do if an animal causes problems
- Do I have to allow all breeds?
- Dealing with “fake” assistive animals.
- What if I don’t want animals at my property?
- Can this animal cause my insurance to be cancelled?
- Pet deposits, and other related issues…
Cost: $59 Member / $69 Non-Member
Reservations not cancelled 48 hours prior will be billed.
AACSC Education Center
333 W. Broadway, Suite 101, Long Beach, CA 90802
Call or Email Rachael to Register
email@example.com – Phone: 562.426.8341